The most innovative way to make sure everyone can access training? Bring the training to them…without the need to build on-site training facilities.
Cleveland’s own Cuyahoga Community College, or Tri-C, has done just that with its new mobile training unit, available to tour on-site at the IndustryWeek Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo in Cleveland, May 8-10. The 53-foot long truck offers a 10-person training lab and a 10-person classroom. The lab can be modified to offer many different types of trainings, and has already conducted sessions on CNC machining, welding techniques, 3D printing, and programmable logic control.
The truck travels to locations around northeast Ohio, and provides a customizable and efficient solution to the need for on-site trainings. Perhaps it could be the means for your company’s next training?
Check it out, along with all the other amazing innovations, as this year’s M&T Expo.
- Monday, May 8 | 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 9 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 10 | 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Cuyahoga Community College Mobile Training Center Brings Manufacturing Education to Students and Companies
- Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo 2017