The National Industrial Fastener & Mill Expo is the largest event of its kind in North America. It is the #1 place for manufacturer’s to market and sell their products and services to thousands of interested buyers from throughout the USA and around the world; and the best place for industrial distributors, imports, sales reps and others to see, touch and buy the latest product offerings as well as find solutions to unique and complex applications. The expo features industrial fasteners; fastener machinery and tooling; inspection, testing and packaging equipment; abrasives; cutting tools; drills; hand tools; plant and safety supplies; and hundreds of other industrial products and services. The conference program offers topics of vital current interest presented by the Fastener Training Institute and the leading industry associations.
Event information at your fingertips!
- Search for Exhibitors, mark with “visited” tags, request meetings, add notes, and map booth location.
- Locate your favorite booths on the Interactive Floor Plan, and download your personalized walking map.
- Search the Conference Schedule, rate sessions, add notes and email them, as well as view handouts.
- Build your Personalized Planner, plan your itinerary, add notes, tag favorite exhibitors and sessions.
- Sync with the website in real-time.
- Tap into local information including hotels, transportation options and much more.
- Read, follow, and comment on tweets from your fellow attendees, and from exhibiting companies
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications, and blogs from show management. Using your exhibitor console and ebooth to reach more attendees: Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luoCXaleiGs
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOBILE APP (DOWNLOAD): http://s15.a2zinc.net/clients/NIFMSE/NIFMSE2015/Public/FAQManagement.aspx?CatId=10