Feb. 1, 2023 — UnleashWD has announced the first human resources event for distributors, designed to challenge traditional thinking on HR and help independent distributors win the war on talent. Registration is now open for the UnleashWD Human Resources Summit for distributors, April 27-28, 2023, at the Holton House Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.
“Your company’s success depends on your ability to attract and retain top talent. But with the rapid changes in the business world, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to human resources and talent strategies,” said Dirk Beveridge, Founder of UnleashWD and Producer of the UnleashWD Human Resources Summit for distributors.
Consider these recent research findings from UnleashWD:
- 77% of distribution leaders believe their Human Resources function must become more strategic.
- A whopping 88% believe that employees’ needs, wants and desires have changed.
- 88% believe the traditional employee value proposition must be reimagined.
“The Human Resources Summit will challenge traditional thinking on human ‘capital’ and demonstrate how commonly accepted terms like ‘human resources’ and ‘people as assets’ may be holding distributors back from reaching their full market potential,” said Beveridge.
Distributors that attend will:
- Learn from industry experts and voices from outside the industry on what works today.
- Connect with like-minded distribution professionals.
- Hear from their peers, who will showcase their hard-won successes in human resources.
- Gain new insights and tools to drive positive transformation within their companies.
- Stay ahead of the curve.
The summit is structured to solve distributors’ most pressing HR challenges, including culture, leadership development, work-life balance, employee retention, recruitment, and training and development.
- Rethinking Human Resources and Talent Strategies
- Learn from the Success of Jay Steinfeld, Founder of Blinds.com
- Transform Your People Approach with Insights from Innovative HR Leaders
- People First: Tactics for Unlocking Employee Potential and Increasing Profit
- Empower Your Employees: A Strategic Approach to Employee Value Proposition
- How Independent Distributors Can Win the War on Talent
- From Ideas to Action: A Proven Process for Implementing Your People and Talent Strategies
“At the end of an informative and enlightening conference, it’s common to feel overwhelmed with all the great ideas you’ve learned, and unsure of how to get started. We understand this challenge and want to help you overcome it,” Beveridge said. “Unlike any other summit you’ve attended, we guarantee that you’ll leave energized and ready to take the next step towards transforming your people and talent strategy.”
Learn more or register at https://events.unleashwd.com/HRSummit
Dirk Beveridge has been a Champion for the noble calling of distribution for over 36 years. His one-of-a-kind perspective on the future of wholesale distribution has guided his mission to advance the growth, relevance and transformation of the industry, helping distributors thrive. Learn more about the UnleashWD Human Resources Summit by visiting https://events.unleashwd.com/HRSummit.
Fastener News, Featured, Workforce / Skills Gap