850+ Suppliers. 5,000+ Attendees. The International Fastener Expo is the Largest B2B of Industrial Fasteners and Tooling & Machinery in North America.
Since 1981, the International Fastener Expo continues to bring together the manufacturers and master distributors of fasteners, precision formed parts, fastener machinery & tooling and other related products and services with distributors and sales agents in the distribution chain. Held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, the event consists of an all-day conference program presented by endorsing fastener associations and a show floor with more than 850 + exhibiting companies from around the world.
Why Attend the International Fastener Expo?
Each year, more than 5,000 attendees from 30+ countries travel to North America’s #1 trade show city, Las Vegas, Nevada to network and do businesses with 850+ suppliers, showcasing every type of fasteners for the industrial, construction, aerospace, and automotive industry; electronic fasteners, specialty tooling products, special application fasteners, tooling and machinery, hand tools, power tools, service solutions, and much more . From industrial to construction, electronic to automotive and aerospace, this is the trade show where all types of distributors come to network and see customers, build new relationships, and find new products. Whether you are a manufacturer, supplier, distributor, master distributor, etc., find out more reasons why you should register to attend the next event!
NEW at the International Fastener Expo in Vegas! Save the Date for IFE’s Inaugural Golf Tournament! What better place to drive business than on the course? Register Today!
It’s all about networking. The event features many opportunities to network beyond the show floor. Take the time to check out the special events scheduled which include association meetings and conference tracks.
- Poolside “Welcome Reception”
- Young Fastener Professionals Meeting (YFP)
- Women in the Fastener Industry Meeting (WIFI)
- Fastener’s Hall of Fame & Young Fastener Professionals Award Ceremony and much more!
The average attendee spends $1.9 million after attending the show. 88% of the attendees are based in the U.S of which more than 61% are distributors of fasteners and/or distributors of other related products. 66% of attendees say they attend the show to maintain & build relationships, network, see existing suppliers, find new products and suppliers.
It is no wonder that 80% of IFE exhibitors and attendees say that the show is a “Must Exhibit” event.
Conference and Education Program
The conference features keynote speakers, panelists, and an educational program that will cover a variety of topics from leaders in Fastener & Mill Supply industry highlighting topics such as growing your business, technology, outsourcing, and more including, but not limited to:
- Technology Workshops
- Maximize Sales While Avoiding Financial Risk
- Remain Competitive and Grow Your Business
- Business Presentations that Get Results
- Creating Change for Higher Performance
- Sustaining and Growing Business Relationships
- Outsourcing Selling
- Fastener Inspection Equipment
All in One Place. All within Three Days.
5,000+ attendees from 30+ countries visit the International Fastener Expo each year in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA to network and find new products and suppliers. 77% of attendees agree that the International Fastener Expo is a “must attend” event. Why? Because the International Fastener Expo is the most comprehensive B2B trade show that draws together the entire Fastener industry from around the world. It is the largest industrial, fastener, specialty fastener, machinery, and tooling show in North America where attendees and suppliers connect to network, build new relationships, nurture current relationships, and ultimately do business. All in one easy place; all within three days.
Reasons to Attend:
- The show has been endorsed by more than 30 reputable publications and long-standing fastener associations
- Our comprehensive conference program will help grow and strengthen your business
- Opportunity to build new relationships, network with your peers, industry leaders, and business partners
- Meet with your current suppliers and meet new ones
- Find new products
- Learn the latest technologies being used in the fastener industry
Who Should Attend:
- Fastener Distributors
- Fastener Importers
- Master Distributors of Fasteners
- Distributors and Master Distributors of Related Industry Products (machinery, tooling, software, packaging, safety, production, aerospace, MRO, construction, precision formed parts, VMI, military, installation tools)
- Independent Sales Rep of Fasteners and Related Industry Products
2019 SHOW DATES:
September 17 – 19, 2019
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Bayside D-E, Las Vegas, NV
New! Early Preview Source Global & Machinery from 8:00 – 10:00 AM on Wednesday
Show Hours: Wednesday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM) & Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
NEW! EARLY PREVIEW MORNING
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Exhibit Hall Opens: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Source Global & Machinery only
This year, the show is opening two hours early for exhibitors and attendees to preview and meet with vendors in the Source Global and Machinery.
FUTURE SHOW DATES:
IFE 2020: September 28 ‐ 30, 2020
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
- Trade only event – not open to the general public, a person must be a qualified buyer to attend.
- There is a non-refundable onsite registration fee to those who have not pre-registered.
- No strollers or wheeled bags (larger than 18″ H x 12″ W) on the show floor at any time.
- No one under the age of 17 years of age is allowed on the show floor at any time. No exceptions.
- No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking.
- Attendee hereby releases Emerald Expositions from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to exhibitor or his/her invitees.
Tuesday, September 17 – Exhibitor Set Up Day & Conference Day
8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Conference Day: See Conference Schedule page more information
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Welcome Reception – Location: Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Wednesday, September 18
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
New! Early Preview Source Global & Machinery
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Exhibit Floor Opens
Thursday, September 19
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Registration and Exhibit Floor Opens
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Happy Hour in the Machinery/Tooling Area
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Exhibitor Move-out (No ins or outs after 8:00 PM)
Friday, September 20 – Exhibitor Move Out Day
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM