Nationally, the median annual pay for a woman who holds a full-time, year-round job is $40,742 while the median annual pay for a man who holds a full-time, year-round job is $51,212. This means that, overall, women in the United States are paid 80 cents for every dollar paid to men, amounting to an annual gender wage gap of $10,470.
- Product Genius Technology™ Aims to Fast Track Fastener Distributor’s & Manufacturer’s eCommerce Capabilities September 17, 2020
- Global Supply Chains in a Post-Pandemic World September 15, 2020
- Distributors haven’t responded effectively to market disruptions September 14, 2020
- Episode #155 - Out-of-Synchness
- Episode #154 - Stay @ Home Tour
- Episode #153 - Non-Standard