The Paris Airshow took place during the week of June 19th.
The event is held every other year – alternating with the Farnborough Airshow – and is a showcase for the world’s biggest commercial aviation and defence companies – as well as some plucky upstarts that are not quite household names.
Deals worth tens of billions of dollars are done at the show as the hundreds of firms exhibiting their wares pull out all the stops to encourage the top brass from the world’s air forces of the world to stop by, as well as wooing slightly less visible customers.
For a drone’s eye video view of the show click here.
1. Supersonic air travel may return
2. Cars can fly
3. Plug and play
4. No wires, in high definition
5. Boeing vs Airbus
6. The private jet is alive and well
7. Where dead planes go to die (or have a rest)
8. Jet fighters are very, very loudAerospace, News