The National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo (NIFMSE) will host its second annual Young Fastener Professional of the Year Award this year. Nominations are now open and being accepted through June 30, 2017.
This is an important time to highlight the young professionals in the industry who are working towards bettering the fastener industry. They are the bright future of the industry so please consider submitting nominations.
To nominate a Professional, Click HERE.
June 30, 2017
Direct any questions to NIFMSE at (614) 895-1279 from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time or by email to email@example.com
See the list of Young Fastener Professional Award Winners.
Young Fastener Professional of the Year Criteria:
Young Fastener Professional of the Year nominees should meet many if not all of the following
- Be 40 years old or younger.
- Recognized as an up-and coming leader in the fastener industry.
- Contribution to the fastener industry – contributed in areas beyond their “normal job” to enhance the awareness and the understanding of the profession.
- Potential of future impact in the fastener industry.
- Be a promoter of the industry to the business community
- Be a visionary by identifying and expressing opportunity
- Be a contributor to change via leadership
- Play a key role in industry relations by bringing people together
- Have an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills in administrative and policy areas that helped advance the industry’s objectives.
- Provided significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- In order to be considered for recommendation, nomination forms must be completed and submitted on/before the deadline.
- Each selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nomination entries submitted by groups, such as chapters, will be considered as one nomination.
- The Young Fastener Professional of the Year Committee will review and complete an evaluation for each nominee.
Nominations received by the deadline will be reviewed and discussed by the selection committee. Letters of congratulations will be emailed to the inductees. An acknowledgement notice is sent to the members who submitted the nomination form for the new inductees.