On August 17, the conversation focused on Global Supply Chains: Fasteners, Hardware and the Auto Industry. The relationship between Taiwan and the midwest, including Illinois, has allowed the region to become a powerhouse for manufacturing and fastener distribution across North America. Hear from experts in the industry who can speak to their supply chain experience with Taiwan and the vast possibilities for U.S. fastener producers including specialization, collaboration between large and small enterprises, OEM, small batch and mass product production.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE NOW:
Plus, the webcast features a special presentation on the Fastener Taiwan Tradeshow coming up in the spring of 2022 from the Taiwan Trade Center Chicago.
- Joe Nagle, Sr. Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Customer Solutions, Lawson Products
- Jon Najeski, Manager, Purchasing of Screws Industries Inc
- Doug Ruggles, President, Martin Fastening Solutions, Immediate Past President, National Fastener Distributors Association (NFDA)
- Jim Kirk, Group Publisher/Executive Editor, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Stuart Green, Taiwan Trade Center, Chicago
This webcast was recorded on August 17, 2021.
Fastener TV, Fasteners