CONNECTING THE FASTENER INDUSTRY SINCE 1981
International Fastener Expo is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2021 Hall of Fame and Young Fastener Professional of the Year Awards in advance of the ceremony on-site at #IFE2021, September 21 – 23, at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.
The Hall of Fame and Young Fastener Professional of the Year Awards recognize those who have made lasting inputs to the fastener industry on a national or global scale, and leaders, 40 years old or younger, who already have a record of integrity and respect in the industry, respectively.
Congratulations 2021 Hall of Fame Winners!
Mid-West Fastener Association
Congratulations Young Fastener Professional of the Year!
About The IFE Hall of Fame Awards
Nominees should meet many or all of the following criteria:
- Has a long history in the industry.
- Is a promoter of the industry to the business community.
- Is a visionary who identifies and expresses opportunity.
- Is a contributor to change via leadership.
- Plays a key role in industry relations by bringing people together.
- Has an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Has changed the industry by developing an innovative product or manufacturing process which significantly improves a process.
- Makes important contributions by serving in leadership positions of city, state, national and/or international associations or other industry‐related groups.
- Demonstrates support of worthy causes that help advance the industry.
- Contributes to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in administrative and policy areas that help advance the industry’s objectives.
- Provides significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- Promotes awareness of the industry’s many positive contributions to the nation’s economy and quality of life.
- Provides leadership in corporate responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- Educates industry professionals in sound corporate citizenship as part of his/her overall responsibility to the community.
- Nominations will be resubmitted to the selection committee automatically for four years.
- Selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nominations received by the deadline will be evaluated by the selection committee.
- Decisions will be based on the content provided on the nomination form and any supplemental material submitted.
- Letters of congratulation will be emailed to the inductee as well as notification via telephone.
- An acknowledgment notice will be sent to those who submit nomination forms.
About the IFE
The International Fastener Expo is the largest B2B expo for industrial fasteners and tooling & machinery in North America.
Since 1981, the event continues to bring together the manufacturers and master distributors of fasteners, precision formed parts, fastener machinery & tooling and other related products and services with distributors and sales agents in the distribution chain. Held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, the event consists of an all-day conference program presented by endorsing fastener associations and a show floor with exhibiting companies from around the world.
International Fastener Expo