National Industrial Fastener and Mill Supply Expo (NIFMSE) is pleased to announce the partnership with Fastener Industry Coalition (FIC) to select the future inductees into its annual ‘Hall of Fame’. NIFMSE is excited that Emerald Expositions has reached out to the Fastener Industry Coalition board as the FIC is comprised of fastener associations from across the country. FIC board members will review all nominations and select the 2016 ‘Hall of Fame’ inductee. NIFMSE nominations are now open and entry form must be submitted by February 28, 2016.Download the form here. For more information, visit fastenershows.com.
HALL OF FAME
We look to recognize those professionals who have made a significant and enduring contribution to the industrial fastener industry on a national or global scale. Individuals selected for induction will join other honored industry members, including but not limited to inventors, business leaders, and educators.
The recipient will be recognized at a special event during the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo, receive a commemorative plaque as well as a $500 donation to the Fastener Industry Scholarship fund of their choice.
See past Hall of Fame winners »
Nominations for 2016 is closed.
Direct any questions to NIFMSE at (614) 895-1279 from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time or by email email@example.com
Hall of Fame nominees should meet many of the following:
- Have forever changed the industry by developing an innovative product or manufacturing process which significantly improved a product or process
- Have a long history in the industry
- Be a promoter of the industry to the business community
- Be a visionary by identifying and expressing opportunity
- Be a contributor to change via leadership
- Have an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry
- Demonstrated support of worthy causes that helped advance the industry and/or boost its image.
- Contributed to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Provided leadership in corporate responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- In order to be considered for recommendation, nomination forms must be completed and submitted on/before the deadline.
- Each selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nomination entries submitted by groups, such as chapters, will be considered as one nomination.
- The Hall of Fame Committee will review and complete an evaluation for each nominee.
Nominations received by the deadline will be reviewed and discussed by the selection committee. Letters of congratulations will be emailed to the inductees. An acknowledgement notice is sent to the members who submitted the nomination form for the new inductees.
Content courtesy of the National Industrial Fastener and Mill Supply ExpoFastener Event, Fastener Show, Fasteners, News