Content provided by Cris Young, CEO | Product Genius Technology
As the IFE’s Match & Meet Show is fast approaching, here is a short how-to-maximize your Match and Meet experience with Swapcard!
Swapcard is an event and networking application, that can easily be accessed online or can be downloaded to your device before Match & Meet.
Here is how Swapcard will be a valuable tool to make the most out of your experience at the Match & Meet:
- Personalize Your Experience: Make sure to register if you haven’t already. Then it’s time to personalize your experience. Making meaningful connections is a top priority! So begin by clicking on ‘My Profile’ you will be prompted to add: Your profile pic (Import a nice picture in 240x240px minimum and no larger than 1MB.), your name, your email, etc. There is also an ‘About Me’, fill in as much as possible to insure that you maximize your virtual experience. Meeting virtually has become the new norm, so the more effort you put into this experience the more you will take away from, having made new and viable business connections.
- Network: The Match and Meet site allows you to find all the attendees, and then send an invitation to connect with people you’re interested in. You can arrange meetings before and during the Match & Meet.
- Reminder relevant sessions: You can bookmark the sessions you are interested in by clicking on the ‘Conference tab and then add sessions by clicking the calendar icon. During Match & Meet, Swapcard will send you a reminder so you do not miss out on anything!
- Do your homework: Take time to best fill in your profile info, browse through the site to get familiar and comfortable with the functionality. Browse through the Match & Meet site or application to make sure you do not miss the opportunity to connect, learn and experience with your industry peers! You can also find information about all of the exhibitors and speakers.
- Interact with the speakers: Swapcard allows you to ask your questions and take part in live polls during the presentation.
There is a Swapcard support desk to help you navigate the event app and explore the different options. https://help.swapcard.com/portal/en/kb/helpcenter/attendee
Watch this informative video provided by IFE: click here
We hope the Swapcard app how-to will help you make the IFE Match & Meet virtual event an unforgettable experience, full of prosperous encounters and great business opportunities.
I’m really looking forward to connecting with you at the 1st edition of the IFE Match & Meet Show. Let’s make it another great success for the Fastener Industry!
Cris A. Young | CEO | Product Genius Technology
Cris A. Young is the Co-Founder and Inventor of the patented Product Genius Technology ecommerce customer experience application for fastener distributors and manufacturers. Cris is versatile as her leadership skills span from coaching little league to being actively involved as a small business and community advocate, such as planning and hosting several city and state Manufacturing Day events. Cris has served on the Fastener Industry Coalition board, and was a founding member and past president of Women In The Fastener Industry (WIFI). Cris is the Co-Founder and Editor at Fastener News Desk an online media source for the fastener industry.
MY MATCH AND MEET | SESSION: THE DIGITALLY DRIVEN DISTRIBUTOR
What is the optimal digital strategy for distributors in a business environment that is continuously changing? These changes have forced industrial distributors to rethink their business strategy. In this session, the presenter will discuss why distributors should optimize new technologies to automate processes and streamline customer experiences when selling complex product categories. In addition, the speaker will address how to deliver a better customer experience by differentiating the eCommerce customer path to purchase.
Go to the ‘Conference’ tab at the Match and Meet site to register for my session! Thank you.
International Fastener Expo, News