INTERNATIONAL FASTENER EXPO | HALL OF FAME
You can make a difference in someone’s life. You can do something really special by nominating professionals in the Fastener industry to be recognized BY the industry and FOR the industry. It’s so important in today’s world that we give kudos to our best and brightest. This helps forge the future for all of us.
Take just 5 minutes and nominate anyone you feel has made a significant contribution or someone you see as a rising star in our industry.
The Fastener Hall of Fame recognizes professionals who have made significant and enduring contributions to the industrial fastener industry on a national or global scale. Individuals selected for induction will join other honored industry members, including but not limited to inventors, business leaders, and educators.
The recipient will be recognized at a special event during the International Fastener Expo and receive a commemorative plaque.
Direct any questions to the International Fastener Expo at +1 (323) 817-2245 from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominees should meet many or all of the following criteria:
- Has a long history in the industry.
- Is a promoter of the industry to the business community.
- Is a visionary who identifies and expresses opportunity.
- Is a contributor to change via leadership.
- Plays a key role in industry relations by bringing people together.
- Has an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Has changed the industry by developing an innovative product or manufacturing process which significantly improves a process.
- Makes important contributions by serving in leadership positions of city, state, national and/or international associations or other industry‐related groups.
- Demonstrates support of worthy causes that help advance the industry.
- Contributes to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in administrative and policy areas that help advance the industry’s objectives.
- Provides significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- Promotes awareness of the industry’s many positive contributions to the nation’s economy and quality of life.
- Provides leadership in corporate responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- Educates industry professionals in sound corporate citizenship as part of his/her overall responsibility to the community.
Nomination deadline: EXTENDED UNTIL July 25, 2019
- Nominations will be resubmitted to the selection committee automatically for four years.
- Selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nominations received by the deadline will be evaluated by the selection committee.
- Decisions will be based on the content provided on the nomination form and any supplemental material submitted.
- Letters of congratulation will be emailed to the inductee as well as notification via telephone.
- An acknowledgment notice will be sent to those who submit nomination forms.